8.25.2009

TMI Tuesday: Sleep Edition

1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side?
I do. If we are lying down, I am on Husband's right hand side, closest to the window. Unless he's not in bed with me, then I sleep on his side or basically dominate the entire California King.

2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in?
It's not too old but it's nice and smooshy. Thank God for the extra big ones we just got or Husband would crush me in my sleep instead of them.

3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
I'm usually on my side in the fetal position with my head covered by the blanket.

4. How often do you change your sheets?
Once a week, usually the morning of Husband's return.

5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?
Smoking dope though I can't say I recall ever having had insomnia.

6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized?
Doesn't really make me either...

7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.
I generally sleep about 9 hours a night. I wake up a few times a night because of the animals or to go potty. I don't know that there is a minimum amount but I definitely don't like not getting a full night's sleep. It's truly my favorite thing. Sleeping.

Bonus (as in optional):Describe your most vivid dream.
Last night I dreamed that both HLP and my friend Laurie had died. That was weird. Most of my dreams are pretty vivid though... I just don't really retain them. Memory's shot.

Questions are from here.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

TMI Tuesday: Sleep Edition
1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side?

Yes! The right side.
2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in?
I got it when I got my bed. It's the best pillow I've ever had.
3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
On my side

4. How often do you change your sheets?
Once a week.

5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?
reading
6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized?
Both

7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.
5 hours

Bonus (as in optional):Describe your most vivid dream.
Impossible. I dream all night just about every night.

hotdrwife said...

I totally sleep on the right side of the bed. And when we go on vacation -I still don't know why - my husband pirates that side of the bed and I can't convince him to switch.

So, I steal his covers, pillows, and berate him for days.

YAY! :)