8.18.2009

I Wish We Had HBO

Have I mentioned how much I love Will Ferrell? Or how I think he has a magic touch for being a part of comedy creation save for the epic misstep Land of the Lost? Well he and Adam McKay - co-founders of Funny or Die - are a key part of HBO's Eastbound & Down and it is utterly hilarious. Danny McBride's hair stands alone as comedic genius but I really, really like this show. We don't have cable so ended up watching the first DVD of Season One on Netflix. And I guess weird hair is the way to go because if you don't laugh when Will Ferrell makes a cameo as a BMW salesman with his superior 'do, well you just don't know what funny is. Plus, how can you dislike a show with gratuitous drug use, nudity and all around bad behavior? Clearly my life is chock full of interesting shit right now because all I do is talk about what I rent from Netflix. Lord help me.

3 comments:

Buzz said...

We have cable, just not HBO, Showtime or Skinemax...

Coodence said...

HBO is rad. I have it and love it. True Blood and Entourage - best shows on TV!

Andrea said...

I'm unemployed and I have HBO. :)