1. The three words that best describe you are funny, honest and hardworking.
2. The three words that best describe your life are busy, educational, fun.
3. Your three guilty pleasures are lounging around in my jammies, ice cream and candy.
4. The three places you would like to visit before you die are all the baseball stadiums in the U.S., Spain and Italy.
5. The three things you would like to do before you die are graduate, be a mother, avoid divorce.
Bonus (as in optional): What three to five "flashes" would be your life so far?
Winning a first place trophy at a karate tournament when I was a kid, going to state qualifications in Speech in High School, me on an airplane going to different countries, being proposed to at Dodger Stadium, the most fun wedding ever (ours of course!).
Questions are from here.