6.02.2009

TMI Tuesday

1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?
Before Husband and I were married, we caught Wolverine in the theaters last. That counts as a date, right? Now Netflix has taken over.
2. What was the last meal you had on a date?
The Monday night after our wedding we went on our first date as a married couple at Anaba sushi. We ate a giant boat and got some free green tea ice cream. Holler.
3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?
I'm too old to make out in cars. This must have been when I was in my early 20s. Sex in a car hasn't happened since then either. I think right now it would be physically impossible.
4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship?
I feel like you're more likely to find a "hook up" but there are good guys out there. I happened to meet my husband via Blogger so I don't think the internet is as taboo as it used to be... then again, look at MySpace - a breeding ground for whores and deviants.
5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, etc.
I think a first date should absolutely include a meal. You need time to talk to the person you're with. My ideal date is lunch, an afternoon movie, and close it off with a long walk and a night cap.
BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date?
Do I believe in it? Sure. I've seen it happen. From experience I think it's best to wait. The good ones are worth waiting for and know that you are, too. I believe BFF beat that into my brain.

Questions are from here.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

TMI Tuesday
1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?Me and Babe saw TWILIGHT in theaters. That was the last movie. Hee.
2. What was the last meal you had on a date?Babe and I went out to dinner on Friday night at Zaytoon's and got a Mediterranean meal.
3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?We don't have a car. Boo.
4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship?Either, I think.
5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, etc.I haven't been on a first date in fourteen years.
BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date?Yes and no. I think most times people give it up on the first date that it is the last date, but not every time. Either the couple falls madly in love or they don't. These are my thoughts.

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu reading your blog

Andrea said...

Andrea King reading your comments.