1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?
Before Husband and I were married, we caught Wolverine in the theaters last. That counts as a date, right? Now Netflix has taken over.
2. What was the last meal you had on a date?
The Monday night after our wedding we went on our first date as a married couple at Anaba sushi. We ate a giant boat and got some free green tea ice cream. Holler.
3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?
I'm too old to make out in cars. This must have been when I was in my early 20s. Sex in a car hasn't happened since then either. I think right now it would be physically impossible.
4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship?
I feel like you're more likely to find a "hook up" but there are good guys out there. I happened to meet my husband via Blogger so I don't think the internet is as taboo as it used to be... then again, look at MySpace - a breeding ground for whores and deviants.
5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, etc.
I think a first date should absolutely include a meal. You need time to talk to the person you're with. My ideal date is lunch, an afternoon movie, and close it off with a long walk and a night cap.
BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date?
Do I believe in it? Sure. I've seen it happen. From experience I think it's best to wait. The good ones are worth waiting for and know that you are, too. I believe BFF beat that into my brain.
Questions are from here.