6.22.2009

Best. Flavor. Ever.

Best Ice Cream Flavor Ever
This flavor had a limited appearance once before and it flew under my radar. A couple months back I saw it at our local grocery store and I thought I'd give it a shot. I fell in love immediately. Husband and I have a bit of a tradition of getting a pint of Ben & Jerry's every weekend so we returned the following weekend and Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road was no where to be found. This occurred week after week until I decided to give up. Apparently, this deliciousness had run its course and was back to being a thing of legend. This past weekend, Husband and I were headed to the market to get our weekly rations and in the parking lot he said, "Maybe the Yellow Brickle Road will be there today." I glared at him, asking how dare he tease me that way. When all my hope had been lost. I walked into Vons with my head down and we headed to the ice cream aisle. Lo and behold! The flavor was there! I gasped with such relief and joy that three women passersby stopped to stare. I imagine they thought something or someone out of a horror story was leaping out from the freezer section. But no. It was just me and my Yellow Brickle Road. And the euphoria only ice cream can bring.

2 comments:

Nancy gurl said...

How do you tempt me with this and yet detail none of the ingredients? Tell me more, tell me more!

May I add that Breyers Snickers ice cream is a must try!

Lisa..... said...

I heart cherries jubilee from baskin robbins. I get it every year for my birthday.