1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life?
Going back to college after dropping out when I could have easily and cheaply remained without a degree. I've got my AA and the Bachelors should be mine in another year.
2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future?
That the words "Til death do us part" ring true for my marriage.
3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find?
Reviews of online purchases, my wedding registries (Macy's & Target! Wanna buy me stuff? See if you can find us!) and my Amazon Wish List. Material girl indeed!
4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)?
I helped Holly Marie Combs from Charmed purchase a fence while working at the Home Depot. I also rang up Ryan McNeill (Home Depot again) and John Silva (Staples) from Young & The Restless. Jimmy Kimmel at Staples. Sometimes it pays to work retail in the San Fernando Valley.
5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero?
This is going to sound utterly lame and ridiculous but I really admire Britney Spears. She's been working since she was wee, has managed to build an empire, have a break down and restore her image before the age of 30. Her music helped me through some pretty rough times and I just think that though it is unfortunate she lives her life in the spotlight, she seems to keep it "real" (see: interview with Matt Lauer, Chaotic, etc.). Also? I just think she's gorgeous and is an amazing performer.
6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks?
I'm not sure that I have any sexual connection with a celebrity but I was sexually active while living in and around Los Angeles so I suppose anything is possible, eh?
Questions are from here.