4.01.2009

Fool Me Once...



On Monday night I was taken hostage while in a convenience store. The perpetrators proceeded to torture and rape me in front of the other hostages until I cleverly managed to escape. I ran for miles and miles through neighborhoods and homes, being pursued by the bad guys until I finally found shelter at a Mexican restaurant. Upon arrival, I immediately headed to the restroom only to be greeted by holes in the floor in lieu of toilets. Every where I went, I was faced with less than appealing circumstances... that is until I ended up in bed with a drunken Seth Rogen... Random shit went on all night like this until I finally woke up at 5:50AM.

MORAL OF THAT STORY: Going to sleep without a goodnight kiss from Mary Jane is a little bit of a nightmare.

Oh and Happy April Fool's Day.

3 comments:

Buzz said...

Shit, now if I ever see Seth Rogen in person I'ma have to fuck him up.

Used to think he was funny too, shame.

ceedee said...

I pity tha Foo!

fyrchk said...

Wonder if it would help me stay asleep. I'm sucking for sleeping lately.