3.03.2009

Hi.

I don't know if I have blogger's block or what but I can't seem to dig up anything of interest to blog about. I guess I can resort to snippets:
  • Registered at Macy's this weekend. Please feel free to purchase things for me.
  • I had a presentation yesterday that I think I did ok on. I don't speak so well but I can put together a helluva PowerPoint presentation.
  • I have two compositions due this week. I finished them last week. That's huge for me.
  • Buzz bought me Bones Season 2 on DVD so that's pretty much how I spend my free time now.
  • Ever since Andrea said she was going to sing snippets of the song below at my wedding reception, I can't stop listening to it. I think you should too and laugh your ass off.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

Welcome back, Hodie.

Andrea said...

"Everybody look at me 'cause I'm sailin' on a boat!"

Yep.

Lisa..... said...

Sounds like it'll be a great reception.