3.19.2009

Happy Thoughts Thursday

  • 1:15 pm signals the beginning of Spring Break.
  • I will be able to read for pleasure.
  • Buzz comes home a day early.
  • Co-workers brought in pan dulce and I had a piece because it is foreign and bread and I don't consider it a dessert. BACK OFF!
  • I Love You, Man comes out tomorrow.
  • The laundry is done.
  • Tomorrow is the first day of spring.
  • I've been told I should expect my tax refund before Monday.
  • The wedding is 64 days away.
  • Yesterday marked 1 month without desserts & candy.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

1. I have Xanax
2. I have people who care about/love me
3. I only owe $444 in taxes instead of $445 or more. ; )
4. I'll see you in less than 64 days
5. My dogs are still *knock on wood* healthy
6. I just met some super cool people and had a super great time

I think I need to do this more often. I can focus on some negative, dude...