3.17.2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I'd like to start today's post off with an anonymous quote that I got off my goofy ass desk calendar:
May your luck be like the capital of Ireland: Always Dublin
Wow. Thanks for that.
This is the first Saint Patrick's Day in as long as I can remember that I didn't have plans to go out drinking after work. I'm concerned about this.
When did I become a responsible adult?
Or is it that I lost all my drinking buddies?
Either way, it's a sad day for me. I almost wore this shirt today but it's too small now. And sort of inappropriate. It's hanging in the back of my apartment building on the dumpster if you want it.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I'll tell you someone who's not having the luck of the Irish today, my little buddy Ethan:
Poor Monkey Bear
This past weekend he broke his wee 2 year old leg whilst doing what little boys do, leaping through the air doing stunt devil moves. Send your happy thoughts his way, wontcha? And then? When you're done? Do a shot. Drink a green beer. Make out with a stranger. Just... do this for me. Please.

No comments: