- Zipper ripped when I tried to squeeze fresh-out-of-the-dryer jeans over my ever expanding hips
- Jeans were brought to be repaired, $7
- "Repaired" zipper refused to keep its teeth together
- Jeans were brought back to be repaired again, $0 but a bit of a tongue lashing
- "Repaired" zipper refused to stay up. At all. Like I bent over to tie my shoes, zipper was down. I sneeze, zipper down. I breathe, zipper down. You get the gist.
- Owner of jeans accepts defeat at said "repair" shop
MORAL OF THAT STORY: If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.