2.02.2009

25 Things About Me

BFF tagged me:
  1. When I get married on May 23, my new last name will be Friday.
  2. I met my fiance via blogger.
  3. My cat doesn't have a name. She's just "The Cat."
  4. Walking is my favorite form of exercise and unwinding.
  5. I've studied Spanish for 15 years so I guess that makes me bilingual.
  6. I've been going to college off and on for 13 years and have no degree.
  7. I will attain my bachelor's degree (God willing) in May of 2010.
  8. I don't have my tonsils any more.
  9. I just got a Samsung Propel and I love it.
  10. On Wednesday I will be having surgery to remove bladder polyps.
  11. My hobby is photography.
  12. Our band 's name on Rock Band 2 is "Techno Microwave."
  13. My birthday is May 12 and I love telling people about it.
  14. I have been on the phone with AT&T trying to return my phone charger for over an hour.
  15. I love buying CDs and DVDs.
  16. I prefer buying books over checking them out of the library.
  17. Dodger Stadium (aka Chavez Ravine) is my favorite place in the world.
  18. Buzz proposed at a Dodger game and that was just the best thing ever.
  19. I have been to several foreign countries.
  20. I am quite fond of skulls and crossbones.
  21. My dog has one brown eye and one blue eye.
  22. I love to bake but hate to cook.
  23. Beer is my favorite beverage of all time.
  24. My favorite flavor for coffee is hazelnut.
  25. If given the option, I would only wear sneakers with funky socks for footwear.

3 comments:

ceedee said...

yay techno microwave!

Ang said...

#22-You and me both Randi!

Lisa..... said...

Shut Up! Friday? That's a cool last name.