1.06.2009

TMI Tuesday: Would you rather...

1. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you dislike/don't get along with?
I would rather be on the island with someone I disliked or didn't get along with initially because eventually that pettiness would have to be put aside and we would use teamwork to hunt and build our shelter. Plus... if we bickered at least we'd be talking and thinking and actively interacting. Keeps the crazies away...
2. Would you rather accidentally walk in on your parents having sex or have them walk in on you?
I think I would rather that neither of these things happen EVER! It's bad enough my Ma saw me full frontal flash my fiance when we were all on a weekend away together. Then again, she used to wipe my butt... I have a feeling she's probably desensitized to anything involving my naked body. Yeah... they can walk in on me. I would like to retain my eyesight.
3. Would you rather be snapped by paparazzi during a nipple slip or while exiting a car with out any underwear?
Nipple slip. I don't see nothing wrong with a little booby action but the cookie should be for his eyes only.
4. Would you rather not have sex for two years or not be able to use the Internet for two years?
I'd take a pass on the Internet. I can't believe I'm saying this, but there used to be a time when we all got along just fine without it. In my lifetime as a matter of fact! There were letters in the mail instead of emails, libraries instead of Google, paper maps that could never again be refolded properly instead of MapQuest and encyclopedias instead of Wikipedias.
5. Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars?
True love. Have you heard of all those folks that win the lottery and end up with an unhealthy dose of bad luck? None for me thanks. I'd rather work hard for my money. So hard honey honey.
Bonus (as in optional): If you had to choose *one* sexual position for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
Missionary. So I could look into his eyes. Man... that made me throw up in my mouth a lil bit.

Questions are from here.

2 comments:

dirkmancuso said...

I totally support you on #3 (and thanks for the laugh at the use of "the cookie").

And that bonus question is a tough one...

Lisa..... said...

#2, as a parent I have to say I NEVER want to see my kids doing it. Even the though of seeing them become teenagers with boyfriends...PDA and holding hands in the mall. FREAKS ME OUT.