1.27.2009

TMI Tuesday Movie Edition

In keeping with the theme of the last several posts:

1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
The Wrestler -- see review below.
2. What is your favorite movie theater snack?
I don't really buy snacks for the most part but this past weekend I had Gummi Bears one day and Hot Tamales the other... I gotta say I'd prefer some sort of chocolate like ROLO mingling in my mouth with salty, buttery popcorn.
3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater?
Who hasn't done this. My favorite is when the eses bring in their 40 oz. malt liquor and they roll from the top of the theater alllll the way down to the bottom. Classy.
4. Have you ever made out in a theater?
I have. Several times.
5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater?
Yeah, I'm not answering this. High school kids be crazy but I would like to note that I didn't lose my virginity until after high school. So use your imagination.
Bonus (as in optional): What is one of your favorite movie sex scene?
I don't know if it's nostalgia or what but I think Top Gun has the sexiest sex scene of all time. Take my breath away. Indeed, Berlin. Indeed.



Questions are from here.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Slumdog
2. What is your favorite movie theater snack?
Salty, buttery popcorn.
3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater?
Yes & beer, too!
4. Have you ever made out in a theater?
Not really.
5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater?
Not very.
Bonus (as in optional): What is one of your favorite movie sex scene?
Salma & Antonio Desparado. Holy Man.

Lisa..... said...

I have snuck a lot of snacks into the theater but really just for my kids. They drinks that aren't 500 gallons and cost $20.

And apparently I haven't been watching movies with the right people. Not a lot of making out in a theater in my life.