1.05.2009

Thank God, It's Monday Day

  • Rock Band 2 on PS3 has changed my life.
  • I am now a fan of the Food Network
  • I can't stand the Iron Chef Chairman.
  • Planet Earth on HD Discovery Channel is amazing.
  • Per my new year's resolution, we hiked this weekend.
  • I am on a quest to find the world's best chicken fried steak.
  • I have 20 weeks to lose 40 pounds.
  • Today is day 1 of my sobriety.
  • Pajamas and elastic waistbands are my best friends.
  • Being back to the real world schedule? No thanks.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

Ooh! Good list!
My changes/additions below.
# Wiihas changed my life.
# I have always been a fan of the Food Network
# I can't stand the Iron Chef Chairman. You mean the Chairman's nephew or Alton Brown?? Either way, I hear ya.
# Babe wants a flat screen TV/
# Per my new year's resolution, I got to work on time .
# I've never hadchicken fried steak.

Randi said...

The Chairman's nephew.

hotdrwife said...

We have made a Family Date Night to watch Planet Earth (or as the Bug calls it, "Planet Earse"). He's great - covers my eyes when the animals go all National Geographic on each other.

Happy 09!