12.30.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Last week was "The Most Wonderful time of the Year", but what are your favorite 2008 memories?
I would have to say getting engaged, my trip to Berlin with BFF & Co. and cohabitation with a boy for the very first time. Oh and probably my brother's wedding.
2. What is the best thing you learned in 2008?
That I am a superwoman. I can go to school part-time, work full-time, keep a household and still manage to party like a rock star and travel the world.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2008?
I would have to go with a ten here. Getting engaged was about the coolest thing to happen to me so far and no one in my immediate family died so I guess we're 2 for 2.
4. What is your wish for 2009? What is your wish for someone else for 2009?
My wish for 2009 is that the first half of the year isn't ruined by wedding planning. My wish for someone else in 2009 is that you meet Mr. Right. I will just have to assume that person knows I'm speaking to her.
5. Where was the first place you ever passionately kissed?
I couldn't tell you. But I look forward to only passionately kissing Buzz for the rest of my life.
Bonus (as in optional):Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are yours for 2009?
  • Lose 40 pounds by my wedding
  • Clean up my sailor mouth
  • Brush my teeth before bedtime
  • Quit smoking dope
  • Hike more
  • See more movies
  • Read more books
  • Get my cumulative GPA up to a 3.0
Questions are from here.

4 comments:

Coodence said...

1. Last week was "The Most Wonderful time of the Year", but what are your favorite 2008 memories?
Definitely the Berlin trip! Also my trip to Cali in August was rad. And just about every weekend in my apartment is just nearly too good to be true.
2. What is the best thing you learned in 2008?
This year, I really embraced the New Yorker in me and realized that the phrase "What are ya gonna do" applies to many situations in my life.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2008?
10
4. What is your wish for 2009? What is your wish for someone else for 2009?
My wish for 2009 is one that I won't be broadcasting on a blog! Haha. My wish for someone else is that you get what you want.
5. Where was the first place you ever passionately kissed?In the woods.
Bonus (as in optional):Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are yours for 2009?
Usually

Andrea said...

*ahem* You met ME this year. I had rum and touched your thighs! Come on now...I thought that was time was special...

*sniff sniff*

: )

Not Fainthearted said...

A most excellent list.

I think I should have added #2 and #3 to my list too. Maybe next year.

Happy 2009!

Renewed in the Rockies said...

Okay, you're gonna have to choose, sailor mouth or dope. You can't do it all man!