I would have to say getting engaged, my trip to Berlin with BFF & Co. and cohabitation with a boy for the very first time. Oh and probably my brother's wedding.
2. What is the best thing you learned in 2008?
That I am a superwoman. I can go to school part-time, work full-time, keep a household and still manage to party like a rock star and travel the world.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2008?
I would have to go with a ten here. Getting engaged was about the coolest thing to happen to me so far and no one in my immediate family died so I guess we're 2 for 2.
4. What is your wish for 2009? What is your wish for someone else for 2009?
My wish for 2009 is that the first half of the year isn't ruined by wedding planning. My wish for someone else in 2009 is that you meet Mr. Right. I will just have to assume that person knows I'm speaking to her.
5. Where was the first place you ever passionately kissed?
I couldn't tell you. But I look forward to only passionately kissing Buzz for the rest of my life.
Bonus (as in optional):Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are yours for 2009?
- Lose 40 pounds by my wedding
- Clean up my sailor mouth
- Brush my teeth before bedtime
- Quit smoking dope
- Hike more
- See more movies
- Read more books
- Get my cumulative GPA up to a 3.0