12.09.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Do you consider sexy underthings a present for you or your partner?
No, dude. Seriously that stuff is fun for like two seconds but ultimately the goal is to let the boobies be free, not to bind them up in corsets and under wires.
2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? Have your best relationship(s) been with your type or when you have gone against it?
Three characteristics of "my type" used to be: Spanish speaking, bad boy, and utterly unattainable. That totally didn't work out for me. Now I'm with my fiance who couldn't be further from "my type" and it's the happiest I've ever been.
3. What is on your Santa list this year?
All I really want for Christmas is to see my nephew get excited over his presents. And? Guitar Hero.
4. Generally speaking, who has historically had a higher libido, you or your partner(s)?
I'd say it was pretty equal up until Prozac happened. Now, I'll do the deed but I don't necessarily have the drive for it. Feel me? Good times! But seriously I love the secks.
5. The unsculptured female bush seems to have passed from fashion. What about men, do you think they need to trim and shave "down there"?
I would go ahead and say I prefer the manscaping over having Buckwheat in a scissor lock twixt the ol' thighs.
Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)?
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

As for sexual? Well that's for me to know and Buzz to find out.

Questions are from here.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

1. Do you consider sexy underthings a present for you or your partner?

I am so very much against all that sexy underthings stuff. Unless I'm using it for photo time. Other than that? No. But that could be more because of my experience with it. I wanna feel sexy because the person thinks I'm sexy, not because I've got some costume on.

2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? Have your best relationship(s) been with your type or when you have gone against it?

Physically, my type seems to be tall dudes with nice smiles and kind eyes. But usually what I notice first is that they are smart with great senses of humor. My brain has to click somehow.

My husband was not a tall dude. I'm divorced. So there.

3. What is on your Santa list this year?

I didn't really ask for much. My Mom bought me new sheets and then they all gave me money. My sister gave me knee socks, as I asked for some, and some shirts to wear if I go to shows or something at clubs so I won't call her freaking out that "I have nothing cool to wear to a show at a club!"

4. Generally speaking, who has historically had a higher libido, you or your partner(s)?

Me. I'm Peg Bundy...

5. The unsculptured female bush seems to have passed from fashion. What about men, do you think they need to trim and shave "down there"?

If they wanna trim, fine. But do not, do not, do not, do not, shave it all off. Of anywhere. I'm a fan of the man fuzz.

Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual & non-sexual)?

I'm not telling. What if we make out one day? Wouldn't you rather find out my favorite things on your own instead of being given a map? That's what I thought. : )