12.16.2008

Take 5 Tuesday

I thought I'd try a new meme today since TMI Tuesday is a bit risque. So these questions are from here.
  1. 5 things on your Christmas wish list.
    PS3, Guitar Hero, that my folks love their gift, that we show my man a good time since it's his first Christmas away from home and that my nephew isn't the devil that day.
  2. 5 things on your tree, (if you’ve put one up yet.)
    Home-made Wizard of Oz ornaments, balls dating back to my first Christmas, new ornaments for Buzz and Kiyah, white lights and a Santa on top.
  3. 5 of your Christmas traditions.
    Advent calendars, baking ricotta cookies, making pizzelles with Ma & Gran, playing Secret Santa with the family, Christmas morning in our pajamas.
  4. 5 things you like about Christmas.
    Carols, decorating, traditions, presents and extra QT with friends and family.
  5. 5 things you don’t like about Christmas.
    The pressure, the early merchandising, the dudes ringing bells outside of the market, so many damn treats everywhere and rude folks at the mall.
It's hard to believe Christmas is only 9 days away and I've only just started to feel festive. The weather has finally shifted from mid-80s to low 40s and 50s. There is snow on the mountains. Christmas shopping is done. This is my last "traditional" Christmas since next year I will be married and we'll be celebrating with my husband's family. Ha. Husband. I hope all of you are feeling the Christmas spirit. Better get off your ass and finish shopping.

2 comments:

Buzz said...

" get off your ass and finish shopping"

You're not the boss of me!!!

Coodence said...

1. 5 things on your Christmas wish list.
Jewelry. Five pieces. And that big Vanity Fair portrait book.
2. 5 things on your tree, (if you’ve put one up yet.)
My lenox ornaments from my MIL, neat star at the top of the tree, welly boots ornament I got last year, candy canes, neat mirror ornaments I got at Salzers.
3. 5 of your Christmas traditions.
Making my own Christmas cards, putting up a tree with my ornament collection.
4. 5 things you like about Christmas.
The tree, snow, making my cards, mailing out a big stack of them. Chilling with my peeps.
5. 5 things you don’t like about Christmas.
Sad stories about kids who don't get any presents.

Couldn't deal with the five thing. Must be too late in the day.

Oh, and Buzz? She's totally the boss of you.