- turned 31.
- knocked out 4 more classes toward my degree.
- got engaged to a blogger.
- met another blogger and gained a friend for life.
- saw my brother get married.
- added another stamp to my passport.
- got my first male lap dance.
- moved to the beach.
- went to quite a few funerals.
- paid off my car.
- acquired a dog and adopted a cat.
- saw a lot of California.
- took the 1 from northern Cali aaaaaall the way back to Oxnard.
- conquered the Disney trifecta: Disneyland, Downtown Disney and California Adventure.
- saw a lot of movies.
- got my tineh poneh picture on Cute Overload.
- got asked by a couple websites for permission to use my pictures.
- quit the gym.
- saw a non-white male get elected president.
- saw females running in presidential/vice-presidential positions.
- went to Michigan for the first time.
- rode a quad alone for the first time.
- saw Britney pull it together.
- gained a lot of weight.
So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu
2008. It was a great year. In no particular order I: