11.25.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
I would have to say I love it all but if you are serving yams (sweet potatoes) with melted and toasty marshmallows on top I might have to kiss you on the mouth.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
If I had to pick a man, Billy Corgan (Sorry, Maine). If I had to pick a woman it'd have to be Alanis Morissette.
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
I'm going to apply it to the wedding rings we have on layaway!
4. What is your favorite curse word?
Hands down - FUCK but really I love all of them as if they were my own.
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I think I would go back in time and make sure the Floridians didn't fuck up their tallies so Al Gore could have spent the last 4 years as our president instead of that other dipshit. A war could have been cut short and the economy could possibly not be in the shitter. Who knows, maybe all of the United States would be green by now.
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
The ability to blink and be in another location instantaneously. Hello more frequent visits to friends, goodbye long and costly flights!

Questions are from here.

4 comments:

Coodence said...

1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Mashed potatoes
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Smart picks, Randi. I'd have to agree. Or Radiohead.
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
I'm going to take Babe out to dinner.
4. What is your favorite curse word?
GodBlessAmerica
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I'm going to go to Woodstock and eat a bunch of mushrooms. Or go way back and see what really happened with the ole dinosaurs.
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
Good answer, dude. I'll do that, too.

Buzz said...

If Cod does that too then you guys are going to miss each other, blinking back and forth.

"Dude I'm at your house where are you?"

"Dude I'm at YOUR house!"

Andrea said...

1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Stuffing. Gotta be the stuffing.

2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?

*blinks sadly at the thought of a world without Radiohead*

Nickleback. Gotta be Nickleback. Possibly even Linkin Park.

3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

It's going to Ireland with me!!

4. What is your favorite curse word?

I, too, say GodBlessAmerica alot. I'm also a fan of "Fuck a duck" and "Well, shit."

5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

I wanna go back and find out the mysteries of Easter Island and Stonehenge.

Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

Yeah...some sort of teleportation would rock my socks. So would being invisible so I could spy and sneak about.

Lisa..... said...

How about some sweet potato pie?