11.18.2008

I Got Nothin'...

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
What a fascinating question! Finance did just this weekend. Weird.
2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
At my own home? 10. In front of people I'm not intimate with? 1.
3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?
Probably a few months. I'm a serial monogamist. Or? A whore. Not sure who keeps track of this sort of thing though...
4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?
Yes I have but not since I was a teenager as since then I have acquired this thing called dignity.
5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?
Um... always? I eat because I'm unhappy, I'm unhappy because I eat. Oh, Fat Bastard. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bonus: Name three words that:
a) get you excited --- Dessert, Beer, Money
b) make you squirm --- Twat, Eyeball, Vein
c) make you laugh --- Didgeridoo, Tickle, Fart
Not sure if that was sposeda be 3 words for each or 3 total. My blog? My rules.

Questions from here.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
Not long ago. The other night?
2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
Not so much
3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?
Not so long.
4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?
Not that well.
5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?
Not my bag.
Bonus: Name three words that:
a) get you excited ---

Vacation, Babe, Candy
b) make you squirm --- Moist
c) make you laugh --- pumpkin
Not sure if that was sposeda be 3 words for each or 3 total. My blog? My rules.

Jason said...

I'll play along...

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
At least once a week. The light is out in the stairwell leading out of my bandmate's apartment, so the cell phone comes in handy.
2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
Maybe 8. It's fun.
3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?
Probably a few months in high school.
4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?
Hell yes. Totally.
5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?
Daily. Beer is my stress relief.
Bonus: Name three words that:
a) get you excited ---

vulva
b) make you squirm ---
ringworm
c) make you laugh ---
pork (verb)

Sassy said...

Weird. I just used my cell as a flashlight this weekend. I thought I was insane for doing it though...but damn it came in handy!