11.03.2008

Feeling Patriotic

  • Please remember to VOTE tomorrow
  • That would be No on 8 and Yes for Obama
  • The American flag is not a decoration, it is a symbol of our great nation. If the flag you are flying is tattered, it is time to retire it. If you use our country's flag to make your campaign poster pop, make sure that flag isn't lying on the muddy ground or my fiance will want to beat your ass and I will support him.
  • Here is a link to Flag Rules and Regulations.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands:
one Nation under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

3 comments:

Buzz said...

Atta girl...

hotdrwife said...

I was so blown away the first time I heard her sing that ... so cool to hear it again!! If I lived in CA, you'd have my vote for No on 8. :) You already have my vote for yes on Obama. :) xo

Lisa..... said...

Really Whitney? I hate how her upper lip gets sweaty when she sings.