10.28.2008

TMI Tuesday - Firsts


1. Who and when was your first crush?
My buddy Patrick. I think it started in the first grade and ended only recently. Heck I may still have a crush on the fella - he's that awesome. Thank goodness our friendship survived all that. It's still going strong.
2. Who and when was your first date?
I doubt the person I was with even considered it a date but I think it was meeting Kevin at the little league park to hold hands in seventh grade. I may still have pictures from a photo booth at the local Golf N' Stuff.
3. Who and when was your first kiss?
Aaron when I was just a bit shy of my 16th birthday so I never got to say "Sweet 16 and never been kissed." He was probably in his twenties. Makes me shudder now. Right after Aladdin so 1992. Crust, you were there. HA!
4. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in car?
I will probably say Doug my junior year. We went to the beach to make out in a parking lot and they ended up locking us in. Can't remember if it was before or after but we also got busted by the cops in a parking lot. I was under 18, he was in his twenties. Ew. Sense a theme here?
5. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in a house?
I think it might have been Patrick when I was a sophomore. We got to kissing and realized we're more like brother and sister, freaked out and that was the end of that.
6. Who and when was your first love?
My fiance. Right now and God willing forever.
Bonus: Whose blog did you first comment on?
BFF's. I think it was the only blog I knew...

Questions are from here.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

1. Who and when was your first crush?
Tim Kling, fifth grade
2. Who and when was your first date?
Toppers, with Damon Sanchez. 8th grade.
3. Who and when was your first kiss?
Either Damon Sanchez in a classroom OR Josh Wilcox at the park. You pick.
4. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in car?
Mark Siebl. I was about 14 or 15.
5. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in a house?
Some gross guy named Joey who recently found me on myspace.
6. Who and when was your first love?
That, my friends, is far too personal a question. Might as well ask me who I'm voting for. Sheeit!

Bonus: Whose blog did you first comment on?
Drew's.

ceedee said...

Victor Lerma the third! LOL!
Randi, I WAS there! HAHA!