10.05.2008

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

PROS:
  • The Apatow Connection (as in cast members of his previous flicks)
  • Set in New York
  • Decent soundtrack
CONS:
  • No one over the age of 25 in main cast
  • A tad bit emo/indie
  • Too much romance, not enough laughs
It may just be time for me to admit that I am a thirty-one year old woman and not a teenager anymore when it comes to movies. I can not think that because I freaking love Michael Cera, who happens to be 11 years my junior, and he is in a movie that it will be material suitable for my mature eyes. Damn that was a long sentence. Is that saying Nick & Norah is not a good movie? Nah. It's decent. It's just saying once is enough for this viewer. Fucking age appropriateness.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Yay! I was trying to remember if you liked it. Know who doesn't have to work on his timing? Michael Cera. My little canary.