10.27.2008

In Michigan I:


  • Waited in Detroit for an hour for my luggage
  • Was awoken at the crack by my enthusiastic niece and nephew-to-be
  • Had a chicken fried steak breakfast extravaganza for less than $7
  • Watched a high school football game in the chilly rain
  • Met my new in-laws: folks, cousins, aunts, uncles and brothers
  • Went to the world's biggest Christmas store
  • Rode a quad around a farm
  • Had pictures a plenty drawn for me by my nieces-to-be
  • Attended a "Dish to Pass" and ate my weight in food
  • Saw a dead doe being hauled behind a jeep - huntin' season
  • Heard some amazing Midwestern accents
  • Learned my fiance is not as innocent as he appears
  • Drove through a hail storm
  • Felt right at home

2 comments:

Buzz said...

and:

You were adored by everybody. Love you tons.


Innocent as I appear?? I like to consider it "taking the long way to being a solid dude..."

smooch!

Sassy said...

YOU WERE CLOSE AND DIDN"T COME TO SAY HELLO :(