9.09.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most.
A delicious breakfast in a cute diner, a matinee of some new release comedy followed by a leisurely stroll by the beach whilst enjoying an ice cream cone and good conversation.
2. Do you lean more toward being submissive or dominant?
Depends on who I'm with. With friends I would say I'm more submissive, at work I'm more dominant. In my relationships I try to be a mixture of both.
3. What do you usually wear to bed?
My diamond earrings, my engagement ring, my Tiffany bracelet and my belly button ring.
4. Have you ever seen a counselor?
Off and on for many years.
5. Lights on or off?
Um... for sexy time? I guess it never really mattered to me. "On" sure makes it easier to see where you're going and what you're doing though...
Bonus (as in optional): Have you or a partner ever faked an orgasm?
I have. Not sure how my partner could have...

Questions are from here.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most.

I'm easy to please. Something fun that we would both enjoy doing together. Without anything stupid being said to me...


2. Do you lean more toward being submissive or dominant?

Completely and totally depends on the situation.

3. What do you usually wear to bed?

Most usually it is a cami top and panties.

4. Have you ever seen a counselor?

Yep, last year when I was waking up to the realization that something was very very wrong in my life.

5. Lights on or off?

I prefer off. Apparently seeing me in the light of day is unappealing. Blah blah.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you or a partner ever faked an orgasm?

Of course I have. Have no idea if a partner ever has but I somehow doubt it...

Sassy One said...

Can a guy really fake an orgasm and get away with it?