9.02.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. When was the last time someone hit on you? What went down?
I think the last time was when my fiance proposed. Haha. The first time was way more interesting. 12-year old Crusty and I were at the Esplanade mall pet store. Two younguns walked up to us and asked us if we had any pets. Way to break the ice, fellas.
2. If you were single and could be with any one person, who would it be (thinking singer/actor or someone famous here, but whatever)?
Jeez... I guess it would have to be Jim from The Office. The character. Not the actor.
3. Have you ever had done anything sexual in your office or your place of employment?
Oh hell no. I work for my dad and I've known most of the employees here since I was a little girl.
4. Do you apologize when you make a mistake? How do you react when someone calls you out?
Always. I apologize when I'm not at fault. How does anyone react when called out? My cheeks flush and I feel like a doofus.
5. Top or bottom?
Hahahaha. Both.
Bonus (as in optional): How old were you when you first had a willing sexual experience?
Kiss? 15. Penetration? 19. Anything else pretty much happened in the middle there.

Questions are from here.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

Hahaha, I started to answer this but then its too tmi for me I think.

Next week.

Andrea said...

1. When was the last time someone hit on you? What went down?

Hit on me? Wha? I don't understand this question...

2. If you were single and could be with any one person, who would it be (thinking singer/actor or someone famous here, but whatever)?

Well, looky there. I AM single. And everyone in the world already knows that I'd have a serious sexin' session with Prince if he was offerin'. Oh yes. Serious...

3. Have you ever had done anything sexual in your office or your place of employment?

Yep, but not with any co-workers.

4. Do you apologize when you make a mistake? How do you react when someone calls you out?

Of course I apologize! What am I? An asshole? No. If I make a mistake, I apologize. And if I make a mistake that I'm unaware of and I'm called out, I'm embarrassed but still apologetic.

5. Top or bottom?

Duh...both. But my fav is top. For I'm the boss. hee.

Bonus (as in optional): How old were you when you first had a willing sexual experience?

I'm glad they didn't want to know the first unwilling sexual experience. Sheesh.
So, let's see. I know I was smoochin' and stuff before this but I have no idea what age. So, first full on sex was 16. And the entire time I was thinking "I can't wait til this is over so I can go tell Becky." Musta been a good time. Bah!