9.03.2008

Haha - It's Hump Day!

Oh man. I did a TMI Tuesday and it's Wednesday. I can blame this on the fact that it was a long weekend spent in Las Vegas celebrating my brother's fiancee's bachelorette party. So rather than accept that I have lost a million brain cells, I just back dated the post I did today and we'll all pretend it was yesterday instead. Are we clear? Good. Let's move on.
Las Vegas. What can I say about it? I lost money there. I had my first encounter with male strippers. I got pushed around by bouncers. I had a heifer whore step on my tiny toe with her hooker heels and was thisclose to punching her in the back of the head. I had my sister-in-law to be put me in a headlock and wrestle me around our hotel room. I don't want to go into too much detail because what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay there from what I understand.
If nothing else, being there made me so excited to be there again in April. Know why? Because I will be getting married there! Yay!
It's been a rough return. Things just don't seem to be going so well for me. For the last two nights I have woken up drenched in sweat and I am pretty sure that's what detox feels like. Am I too old for a girl's weekend away? I think so...

MORAL OF THAT STORY: One can not underestimate the healing power and importance of hydration.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Now I'm afraid. Very, very afraid...

Rainwolf said...

Hydration is good, unfortunately I never remember that until the morning after.