8.26.2008

TMI Tuesday

What is the one thing you would change about your body?
I would change the part of my brain that makes me spend so much time thinking about how I can improve my body when in reality it's just fine thank you.
What is the one personality trait you would change?
I would change my bluntness perhaps. I speak off the cuff so often that it occasionally not only gets me in trouble but also hurts people's feelers.
What is the one thing about your job you would change?
I would change the rigidity of a 40-hour work week. Having a flexible schedule without someone tracking the time I take off would make me positively giddy.
What is the one thing about your home you would change?
My back yard looks like shit and my fiancé isn't there nearly as much as I'd like him to be.
What is the one thing about your significant other you would change?
I would change the fact that he still lives in San Diego because the military lags and doesn't seem nearly as anxious as I am to transfer his ass up to Oxnard...
Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?
I honestly can't think of anyone. I have poofed out the unwanted people already and plan on keeping it that way.
Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?
I would poof back my brother Christy. He died when he was just a baby so I think he deserves the opportunity to live a long, healthy life. Plus I'd like to know what it's like to be a middle child with an older and a younger brother...

Questions are from here.

4 comments:

Coodence said...

What is the one thing you would change about your body?
I would be one of those naturally thin bitches. I mean women.
What is the one personality trait you would change?
I would be more thrifty.
What is the one thing about your job you would change?
I would move it to California.
What is the one thing about your home you would change?
I would re-do the floors.
What is the one thing about your significant other you would change?
I would have him work and stress less.
Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?
No one, really.
Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?
Can't think of anyone....

Lisa..... said...

I agree with the answer to the first question! I don't want to spend more time thinking about those 10 pounds I should lose.

Andrea said...

What is the one thing you would change about your body?

My belly. But, again, I'm lazy. I could easily do something about it.

What is the one personality trait you would change?

Um...how about my tendency to be an ass when I'm feeling defensive? I should probably change that.

What is the one thing about your job you would change?

I would move it to Colorado, Arizona, or California.


What is the one thing about your home you would change?

I'd get rid of the assholes that stand outside and smoke and spit loogies all over the place. Grossies.

What is the one thing about your significant other you would change?

Who?

Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?

Nobody pops into mind.

Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?

One person comes to mind. And it's one of those just because situations...

exile said...

the one thing i'd change about my body would be that i would have a really huge wang...

done.