8.20.2008

Sickie Hump Day

When I woke up this morning, all was not well in the world. It started with a sort of restless night and then waking up to nausea, headache and dizziness. I stayed in bed instead of getting up for work and didn't stir until Buzz called to check on me. When I woke, The Cat and Kiyah were surrounding me with their love. Funny how animals know. I slept a total of 12 hours... that's ridiculous. My dreams were peppered with oddities. First, I was invited by Crusty's folks to hang but then was told I couldn't so I ended up going to a costume party with Perez Hilton. As if that wasn't strange enough, I also dreamed a lot about work. Apparently in my dreams, all my buddies work with me at QPS. Go figure. Just want to give an imaginary shout out to PJP for relaying messages about brokered boxes to my dad.
Does this make sense? No. But neither does me being at work right now.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Maybe spicy crab spread on crackers before bedtime isn't the wisest idea... and maybe neither is falling asleep to TLC's insane programming.

2 comments:

Sassy One said...

Dude. Those stories are fucked uuuup. No wonder you had insane dreams. Don't blame the crab dip.

fyrchk said...

I have whacked out dreams too. I actually dreamed that I was the fourth person in the nursery rhyme, "Rub-a-dub-dub. Three men in a tub."

I blame Mother Goose.