8.03.2008

Monday....

Have you seen The Queen? Helen Mirren, I love you.

Not only were you awarded a Best Actress Oscar for your performance in this very interesting and unique film, but you look hot in a bikini and you're twice my age. I commend you.

And how about some snippets:
  • I've lost 4.5 pounds in three weeks. Seems I need to work a bit harder because I lost four of those pounds in the first week.
  • You know the economy is shit when you can go to the county fair on a Saturday night and not only hit no traffic but you can park with ease.
  • You know that society is in the shitter when grown men practically tackle small children to get a Frisbee thrown by Rowdy the Dallas Cowboys mascot.
  • Took a lot of pictures of both the fair and the training camp if you want to check them out. They're on Flickr because if I put them all on the blog it would be un poco overwhelming.

4 comments:

Lisa..... said...

OK, I so haven't lost any weight. I'm supposed to run a 5k and I am only up to 2 miles at a time. I need some motivation!!!

Coodence said...

Dude, congrats on the loss of poundage!
Helen Mirren is a super hottie.

Nancy said...

You honestly need to quit your job and become a photographer. Whew. There I said it.

Katy said...

So, 4.5 pounds is 4.5 pounds! I say good job. Weight is waaaayyyyyyyy easier to put on then to take off.