7.15.2008

TMI Tuesday: Class of '95 Edition

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek)?
Hard to say. I was smart (ASB, Speech team, Honor Roll) but I also was pretty friendly and knew people from all the cliques. Not exactly a geek but not exactly popular. If anything I guess I was known as a druggie. I mean, my nickname was Shroom for goodness sake and even though Trondela swore it was because of my bob hair-do I think he was lying.
2. What were you really?
I guess I really was an experimental drug user but I worked hard, babysat, had an after school job and participated in extracurricular activities like cheering at basketball games, etc. so I wasn't a total outcast, a geek or any particular high school cliche.
3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be?
Dear 16-year old self,
You really should study harder and not sell yourself short because not going away to college will be one of your biggest regrets later.
Love,
31-year old self
4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be?
Dating Doug.
5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did?
Travis Borneman. Good Lord. He had just drunk a beer with a chili pepper in it and kissing him made my lips tingle and burned my mouth a little bit. I wasn't giving it up back in the day so when I wouldn't let him go all the way he promised he'd marry me if I would. LOL
Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit.
I wore an ankle length dress with a sweetheart neckline, spaghetti straps and a slit up to the middle of my right thigh. It was red sequins and it was amazing. Picture a flat chested Jessica Rabbit. I wore silver shoes just to be different. I even slept in my prom dress that night. Never even took off my pantyhose. Poor Willie.

Questions are from here as always.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek)?
I always fancied myself a cross between Judd Nelson and Ally Sheedy in the breakfast club.
2. What were you really?
I'd say I was really a nerd who liked to party.
3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be?
Dear 16-year old self,
You're not fat and you're also pretty, just no one in Oxnard knows because they've never seen Indian people before.
Love,
Cod.
4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be?
Probably could have checked the oil in the Hyundai maybe at least one time?
5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did?
Not one person. Is that true? Well, sometimes I wished I would have had a "boyfriend at school" type of thing but that wasn't really my way.
Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit.
Dark red, long, tight, super hot. Size tiny.

Andrea said...

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek)?

That drunk/slutty girl that was always with Natalie.

2. What were you really?

I was really quite often drunk...so, yeah. I had friends and acquaintances from all groups so I wasn't really easy to pin a label on. I was probably a dork just like I am now, though. Just drunker.

3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be?

"Self...they don't really like you. Keep your pants on."

4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be?

The day I screamed "I love you!" to a dumbass boy across the parking lot. Whilst drunk. (see a trend?)

5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did?

I didn't really date in high school. (see above) The virginity taking boy and I were boyfriend/girlfriend for a bit after that I guess, but nothing serious. I've never been a dater. I click with you or I don't. So the few dudes I did go on real dates with only got one date or two dates with me and that was it. I'm not a real fan of wasting someone's time. If I already know I don't like you, you should be "free" to go out with somebody else. But maybe I should have dated more. But nobody stands out. I dunno.

Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit.

Junior prom I rented a red tea length southerny belle type dress. And Senior prom I wore a blue number with poofy sleeves. Apparently, I'm a fan of poof. I had no idea about this...

Sheen V said...

Now I *need* to see that prom dress picture!