7.08.2008

7 Deadly Sins TMI Tuesday

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
Jim from The Office? Shia LaBeouf? Daniel Craig? Antonio Banderas? Hehe. I have a thing for actors I guess.
2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Only food that fits in my mouth. Goddamn my pants are snug these days! Oh, chips and dip and independence day cookies! How I love thee.
3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
Time with my honey.
4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
Pajama Jammy Jam on a rainy or overcast day where I can wrap up in a quilt, eat junk food and watch a day's worth of DVDs stopping only to use the facilities or take sporadic naps.
5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
Whoop ass? No. Not me. I more often than not state simply and bluntly what it is you are doing to irritate the ever living shit out of me. Chances are good you will hear things you never knew I felt because I've kept it bottled in for a bit too long and you'll walk away with your feelings hurt. And it's even more likely that I'll not have raised my voice or dropped cuss words at all while doing so. Then I'll probably do everything in my power to reinstate peace. Fuckin' Sweden y'all.
6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
I envy the fans of World Series winning baseball teams because it's been a loooong time since my boys in blue took that bad boy home (though we are tied for first in our division currently!)
7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
It's hard for me to admit when I'm wrong or to take criticism because most of the time I think I'm always right. That requires a lot of pride swallowing. I am proud of my dog for not digging out of the yard yesterday.

Questions, as always, are from here.

5 comments:

Coodence said...

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
Jake Gyllenhallalalala.
2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?Pizza!!
3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
God, I hate the word greedy. Time to sleep in?
4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
Pajama Jammy Jam on a rainy or overcast day where I can wrap up in a quilt, eat junk food and watch a day's worth of DVDs stopping only to use the facilities or take sporadic naps.
Yup, that sounds good.
5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.I don't usually whoop ass.
6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
I envy people with a lot of money who can travel alot.
7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
I definitely have to swallow my pride a lot - every time I say what makes me sad/mad/angry/upset I swallow my pride. Bitch is supposed to be untouchable!!

Buzz said...

Lust: Monica Potter, Megan Fox, and Maggie Gyllenhalalalala (sp?)

Gluttony: Brownie Bites and Chicken Wings

Greed: Living up in Ventura County for good with m'lady. And Brownie Bites and Chicken Wings.

Sloth: Sitting next to you on your day of sloth.

Wrath: I usually end up doing it once a week or so work-wise. Tactfully, of course.

Envy: http://z.about.com/d/bbq/1/0/I/R/char_broil_red_463250308.jpg

Pride: Oh heck yeah. Have had to swallow my pride o'plenty. Not incredibly good at it, though who really is? What am I proud of? Us, being able to throw down tasty meals, and Kiyah for not diggin' out.

Buzz said...

The "envy" was supposed to be the Charbroil Red Zone bbq. Dumb link thing didn't work.

Andrea said...

You forgot to include me in your Lust list. Just sayin'... = )


1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
Oh Prince...how I Lust for thee.

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton? Most Mexican food can make me bust my pants open.

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
Right now? I'm greedy for some damned vacation time!

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
PJs, couch, rain, my fav foods, and maybe even one of my fav people but only if they promise to not get on my nerves.

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
I don't normally whoop ass. But, I did once beat up this girl for being mean to my sister. And then I confronted a skank in high school that was running around calling me names. Put her in her place with a nice verbal ass whooping. But mostly I'ma lovah.

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
People who aren't overcome with shyness and are comfortable carrying on a conversation with anyone at anytime.

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
I have had to swallow my pride once when I royally fucked something up. But I owned up to it, offered suggestions and it worked out well. I felt better than if I'd covered it up and hoped it never came to light.
I'm currently quite proud of myself for realizing my independence and being comfortable with it.

exile said...

you left me off your lust list! i'm so hurt.

i'd blog about it, but with i'm too slothy