6.17.2008

Tuesday Snippets

  • I forgot to put my engagement ring back on this morning after lubing up and now I'm sad and naked.
  • We have the biggest TV ever in our living room - 50" Plasma. WTF? It's like being at the movies in the comfort of my La-Z-Boy.
  • I'm now the proud owner of the first two seasons of The Muppet Show. I can't explain the joy that brings me.
  • My nephew broke his nose. Pictures are on Flickr.
  • I'm pretty much covered in bruises and scratches from head to toe thanks to the move and the cat that seems to think attacking me is a game we play.
  • Buzz is back in San Diego and it sucks. He took Kiyah with him in the wee dark hours of the morning. Easing into cohabitation.
  • Give BFF money to save the boobs.

2 comments:

Sassy One said...

Poor little guy! How did that happen?
Enjoy the tv while Buzz is gone..you can watch what you want!

Or is it only my house that is stuck on Speed vision 24 hours a day?

hotdrwife said...

oh, poor bugger!! sorry his nose is broken. happened to me at 3. damn cinder blocks!!