6.24.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Do you believe anyone truly likes their job? If so, why?
I believe people can enjoy their job but if given the option I'm sure most people would either like to not work at all or work on their own terms.
2. Do you 1) live to work or 2) work to live 3) not see a difference?
I work to live but I get a strange satisfaction after a job well done that I can't imagine not having by not working.
3. How many hours do you work a week?
Give or take 40.
4. What was your safety item (i.e. blankie) from when you were little?
My bear that recently fell into a gutter and had to be gutted (ahuuuuhuuuuuuhuuuuuu)
5. Have you ever used food during sex?
Yes and the idea of it is much more interesting than it is in practice.
Bonus (as in optional):What is your guilty food pleasure?
Chips and cookies. Mmm....

Questions are from here.

5 comments:

Coodence said...

1. Do you believe anyone truly likes their job? If so, why?
Sure! Why wouldn't Derek Jeter love his job?
2. Do you 1) live to work or 2) work to live 3) not see a difference?
I guess neither.
3. How many hours do you work a week?
Give or take 40.
4. What was your safety item (i.e. blankie) from when you were little?
I don't know. I really don't think I had one thing that made me safe. Safe word? Well that's a different story. LOL
5. Have you ever used food during sex?
Yeah. Gross.
Bonus (as in optional):What is your guilty food pleasure?
Lays and sour cream and onion dip.

Buzz said...

The Gutted Gutterbear is totally rescue-able. We need to mail it off to Carol.

smooch!

Lisa..... said...

I will agree with you on #5.

Sassy One said...

Mmmmm cookie!

Sassy One said...

I mean COOKIES!!!