6.03.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. How old were you when you first kissed a boy?
I was 15 going on 16... almost made it to Sweet 16 and never been kissed.
2. Who would play you in the movie of your life story?
Drew Barrymore please!
3. What is the number one thing your love/hate about gay people?
This question is fucking ridiculous. Depeche Mode said it best: People are people so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully.
4. If you could legally get married to "the fella" - or any fella - would you?
I happen to be marrying my special fella very soon. And very legally.
5. Have you ever worn short short shorts in public?
I think in my younger days I may have worn short shorts but nothing that would even come close to comparing to the skin tight underoos the young girls are passing off as shorts these days. And I'm officially elderly.
Bonus (as in optional): Who is your favorite blogger?
ME!!!! Or maybe BFF. Or Crusty. Or Buzz.... so many goodies to choose from there on the Daily Blog Stalking list....

Questions from here.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

1. How old were you when you first kissed a boy?
I was 13. Jonathan Bluff.
2. Who would play you in the movie of your life story?
That hot indian actress. You know the one.
3. What is the number one thing your love/hate about gay people?
This really is a fucking stupid question. Switch out GAY for a race or gender term and you'll see for yourself.
4. If you could legally get married to "the fella" - or any fella - would you?
Totally.
5. Have you ever worn short short shorts in public?
Yes!!!When I was young and thin. If I was still that Thinny I'd totally wear them.

Bonus (as in optional): Who is your favorite blogger?
BFF of course!

Andrea said...

Nair scares me, so I leave the short shorts at the stores thankyouverymuch.

Sassy One said...

You can have Drew if Angelina will play me!