- I alphabetize all of my DVDs and CDs but not my books unless they are Dean Koontz because I have a lot of those. Instead the books are arranged by size.
- I try to remain naked for as long as possible in the morning whilst prepping myself for the day. I think this dates back to when I was a wee baby and wore little more than a diaper most of the time. And I totally get into my jammies the second I walk into my house after work.
- I am ridiculous when it comes to order in the home and at the office. Like, if we're sitting there on a Sunday morning I will sort of not be able to rest if things aren't in their place. OCD much?
- When I move I like to unpack everything immediately. Right now it's sort of killing me softly that there are pictures leaning against the wall rather than hung. Ha. That's what she said.
- For some reason, every so often I sing the words "Doo doo dooooooo" out of no where. I think it must clear my thoughts but it's really pretty random.
- I collect miniature souvenirs from places I have never been (like this but metal mostly) because I like it when my friends bring me things from their vacations. BFF and Babe have really supplied the majority of these because they love traveling.
I'm sposeda tag people but instead how about you leave me your 6 quirky things in my comment box so I can learn a little about my lurkers and my regulars. And? I'm a comment whore.