- I love when my neighbors blare their music.
- I love asking them to turn it down and having them turn it up.
- I love fighting with them from the street while they peer down from the balcony and our neighbors and my mother look on in horror.
- I love having to carry a knife with me "just in case."
- I love packing boxes and moving them across town.
- I love when people make me feel bad for making my own decisions.
- I love guilt trips.
- I love waking up early in the morning to come to work.
- I love the high price of gas.
- I love that my fiance lives in San Diego.
- I love that I have forty dollars in my bank accounts.
This post was brought to you from