4.29.2008

Random Snippets

  • I don't know why but this "scandalous" picture of Disney star Miley Cyrus

  • totally makes me think of Heath Ledger's Joker.
  • UPDATE: I guess I am not the only one.
  • Britney is scheduled to make a second appearance on How I Met Your Mother that is to air on my birthday - May 12th.
  • My birthday? Is 13 days away.
  • Last night at the market there was a homey that had "I Love Clitoris" tattooed on his neck. I would have tried to get a secret camera pic but if he'd have caught me I may not be here blogging about it right now.

How about some TMI now...
1. Early bird or night owl?
Early to bed, early to rise.
2. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
Someone's garage. There was a bed there, mind you, but it was still someone's garage.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
I'm going to say I'm a 9 right now. I'd be a 10 if Buzz was up here.
4. Are you more submissive or dominant?
Dominant.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in lust in first sight.
Bonus (as in optional): Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on? What do you usual wear? Any night time rituals?
I sleep all over my very own full sized bed. Naked. Generally with the TV on. After taking my medications.

3 comments:

Coodence said...

1. Early bird or night owl?
Night owl.
2. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
Motel 6. That's class, bitches.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
9
4. Are you more submissive or domnant?
Neither.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sure!

fyrchk said...

All I can think of with the tattoo is the Seinfeld where the woman's name "rhymes with a body part."

"Mulva?"

"DOLORES!!!!!"

Sassy One said...

The similarity is uncanning. Odd.