4.30.2008

Hooray for Hump Day!

Ladies and Germs, it's official. I am completely and totally fed up with school. There. I said it. Here it is in black and white. I have one paper down and one to go for my history class. Then there is my HUGE Spanish project and at least 2 more tests in that class. I can not believe how unenthusiastic I am about all of it. I am literally just trying to git'r'done so I can read for pleasure the entire summer. I think the first half of May is going to FLY and then it's off to Germany with BFF and Babe to see my favorite and only uncle.
I feel like I've been "letting myself go" since I've been in school and am really anxious to start having free time again. Free time that doesn't need to be spent doing homework. Next semester I don't have a single night class and am anticipating spending my evenings at the gym. I was going to say nights but I'm pretty sure I have a bed at home that would be far more comfortable than sleeping on a treadmill.
2010. That's my alleged graduation date. Two more years of being a full-time worker and part-time student. Lord help me.
MORAL OF THAT STORY: There's a reason you should go to college after high school. It's to avoid being me.

4 comments:

Buzz said...

You're doing awesome though, there's so many folks who just say "eff it!" and quit. But you're not.

You're doing it.

I mean, that spanish verb wheel? I took one look at it and my brain hurt.

SMOOCH

Andrea said...

1. I agree with Buzz

2. I went to college right after high school and I've yet to use that degree. A lot of us have no idea what we want to do with our lives at the age of 18. It's only after living and learning more that we see that. School is for everyone, no matter the age. Sure, our responsibilities may make it harder than it is for an 18 year old...but we appreciate it more, we get more out of it, and we have a better chance of actually doing something we enjoy instead of being in a career that sucks our souls dry.

Sassy One said...

It will be all over soon...for the summer anyway. Stick with it! You can do it :)
It's always like this at the end of the year. The anxiousness to be done and enjoy the summer.

Lisa..... said...

Can you pack me in your luggage for Germany???

Re: school- It's always hard at the end but the summer will be that much more enjoyable. Because you worked so hard for it!!