4.15.2008

27 More Days!

You haven't had to deal with me yet. For some this is not much of an achievement but for me it's monumental. You see... Normally I start counting down to my birthday every time a month hits "12" after May. This year? I actually waited 'til the 12th of April to start counting down. Pretty neat huh? You can see to your upper right there is a lovely little link to my wish list. Mind you, you don't need to buy me a gift, but won't it feel nice for you when you express that kind of generosity? When I mention your gift and thank you profusely on my blog, won't it give you warm fuzzies to know you've been acknowledged for your kindness? Yeah. Right. Basically I'm a beggar and if you guys won't create a PayPal fund to get my tattoo fixed then I guess I will just have to settle for DVDs. Ha!
My Amazon.com Wish List
xxxx
xxxx
Don't forget, today is Tax Day. File yo' shit, slackers!

6 comments:

Lisa..... said...

Yea it's almost your birthday! And mine too, mine is May 21st!

Buzz said...

Juno what else is happening today?

:o)

Buzz said...

Oh, and take Lebowski off the list.

But Michael McDonald? If I hear "Yamo Be There" one more time I'm goona Yamo burn this place to the ground.

Sassy One said...

Why didn't I think of this when my birthday rolled around?!

fyrchk said...

Uhhh...you have to create the Paypal account. 'Tard.

Did I teach you nothing?

Andrea said...

I start counting mine down on April 29th. I always have. This year will be no different.

Even if the thought just occurred to me that I'll probably be making my own damned cake. Which is fine. I get to lick the bowl. And the beaters. And eat all the frosting. And then all the cake. So there. Yay.