Who did I think I was kidding? Seriously. Not only did I drink beer. I drank 4 beers. Three Black & Tans and a green Stella Artois. Steeeeeeeeellaaaaaaaa! I had to right? I mean... the stinkin' holiday basically revolves around drinking beer. Yeah. It was awesome. I really didn't have any intention of going out but I did and it was super fun and I was super wasted. Teehee. I even got the "Nice shamrocks" cat call from a random passerby. So seriously? The beer consumption hiatus is back on. No brewskies 'til Germany. Wunderbar!
And why not throw a TMI Tuesday in here while we're at it:
1. In the midst of a hangover have you ever promised to "never drink again?" How long until you broke that vow?
I make little bets with myself that I will go a certain period of time without drinking but I know that "never again" is simply not an option when it comes to me and the brewskies. See above.
2. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done while drinking (or not if it is really stupid) but thought it seemed like a good idea at the time?
Probably humping random strangers. Yah... that'd be the stupidest thing. Moon Tomahawk anyone?
3. On a scale of 1-10, where do you rate green beer?
My last beer of the night was a green beer and I definitely didn't turn my nose up at it. It's a beer for God's sake. What's not to love? TEN!
4. Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have (drunk or sober)?
I am ashamed to say that one St. Paddie's day of yore I made out with a stranger at a bar that had just won the "Guinness Chugging Contest." Someone had a camera and there is evidence of said kiss. The guy had Guinness stains all down the front of his shirt. The next day I was so sick I thought I was going to die. Go figure.
5. What is the stupidest thing you have ever seen a drunk do (besides driving a car)?
Cartwheel into a brick wall or puke over a 2nd story balcony onto someone else's patio.
Bonus (as in optional): How do you cure your hangover(s)?
Bloody Mary + Breakfast Burrito = Bliss