3.17.2008

Kiss Me, I'm Not Irish!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you. I decided last week to cease imbibing of the beer until I get to Germany so this is going to be a rough day for me... To quote the beloved Lloyd Bridges in Airplane! "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking."
And yes. That is my magnificent rack. Regardless of how borderline inappropriate (if by "borderline" I mean "utterly") it may be to wear this shirt to work, I only get to rock it one day a year so there.

6 comments:

Buzz said...

Happy St. Patty's day to you too! I wouldn't worry too much, you've got a sweater on too.

B.

Sassy One said...

Shake those shamrocks baby!

Dirty Pirate Hooker said...

hahaha, I am wearing the same shirt to work today and HR came and told me it was innapropriate...I don't care! Good for you.

Love the airplane! quote...that movie is awesome. (looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue)

Hella said...

Lovin your shamrocks girl!!!
Happy St. Paddys Day!

Sheen V said...

Is that your bra that I can see? That picture just got a whole lot hotter!!

exile said...

awwwww, look at your snuggle puppies all dressed up for saint patty's day!