2.05.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child?
I am the only one that never had a nicknack but my mom used to call me her little kumquat or pretty much any sort of food item that sounded even remotely affectionate (i.e. pumpkin, etc.). Dad has called me Babe for as long as I can remember.
2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it here, please.
Courtesy of Grandpa Chrissikos:
Well she whistled and she farted and she shit upon the floor
And the wind from her ass blew the kitten out the door.
3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did?
That I dropped out of college only to return in my late 20s. If I had it to do over again, I would have certainly stuck it out rather than be in my 30s and still sans degree.
4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why?
I am crazy about cheese and crackers because they're nice and easy. Like your mom.
5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it?
I would suppose this goes to my gray velour pajama pants Miss Kitty bought me from the Gap once. They are the most comfortable things I own and pretty much go right on as soon as I set foot in my apartment.
Bonus (as in optional): Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior.
I hate to generalize becuase you all know how much I love to name drop movie titles but almost everything I see changes my thinking in some way. It's probably because of different perspectives or different topics I know little about. Mind you, movies in the vein of Dumb & Dumber clearly do not apply but you get me.

Questions are from here.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child?
When I was in high school my ma started calling me Cod.
2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it here, please.
the fog comes on little cat feet/It sits looking/over harbor and city /on silent haunches/and then moves on.
3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did?
I wish I wouldn't have cheated in economics class in high school. Thanks Kevin, though! Wherever you are.
4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why?
ruffles and lipton onion soup dip 5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it?
At this point, probably my black jacket. I don't love it, I just wear it.
Bonus (as in optional): Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior.
I'd say Big Love has challenged the way I think about a lot of stuff.

ceedee said...

Ummm...I would like to disagree on numeros uno and cinco. I CLEARLY remember calling you Runnie for some time (I even have letters from you signed that way!) AND I am pretty sure your Santa Clara PE shorts are pretty damn old too :)