2.19.2008

Mother Effin' Busy TMI Tuesday

1. Which one turns you on more ink or piercing? Why?
Dude. I hate calling tattoos ink. It's so lame. I find them much more attractive than piercings though. I don't want to see my man in nipple rings or a cock piercing. There ya have it.
2. What ink do you have? If none, what would you get and where?
I have 5 tattoos. They are here and here. I would like to get a sacred heart at some point in time. Maybe mid-back? Who knows.
3. What piercing do you have? If none, what would you get and where?
I have a belly button ring that I got the day after I graduated high school. Going on 13 years now. I wouldn't get it, but I used to love the look of a hoop ring through a lower, mid-lip.
4. Any other adornments you like to do for your lover or have them do for you?
Adornments? WTF does that mean? I guess I don't get this question. I rock tassel pasties on my nippos and I spin 'em in circles. LOL
5. Of all of the above is there anything that is an immediate Turn-Off?
Bad teeth. Oh wait, that has nothing to do with this post at all whatsoever.
Bonus (as in optional): If money/work place rules/your life/whatever allowed... what ALL would you do to your body in the name of sexual or just general adornment?
I would like to shave my head at least once even though that makes my mother think I am a man trapped in a woman's body. I've always played with the idea of getting some Dodger blue streaks in my hair... Other than that I'm pretty conservative.

Questions are from here.

2 comments:

Coodence said...

1. Which one turns you on more ink or piercing? Why?
tattoos, lucky for me Babe is covered in them. i love his piercing,too!
2. What ink do you have? If none, what would you get and where?

I don't have any, save for my Pot Dot. I would get flowers and a tree on my back, and a heart on my wrist, and a fish on my ankle. And more flowers on the top of my feet!! And maybe a cute pinup girl on my arm.
3. What piercing do you have? If none, what would you get and where? I have my traegus pierced. I would like to get more ear piercings.
4. Any other adornments you like to do for your lover or have them do for you?
Nah, I'm cool.
5. Of all of the above is there anything that is an immediate Turn-Off?
I don't really "get" nipple rings on dudes. But whatever.
Bonus (as in optional): If money/work place rules/your life/whatever allowed... what ALL would you do to your body in the name of sexual or just general adornment?
I'd have long ass blue hair with dred locks.
****

Dude, you would look so cute with a shaved head.

not said...

I missed the tattoo and piercing fashion. Even let my ears close because I'm too lazy to put earrings in every day! I have friends who got a tattoo for their 40th or 50th but I'm not sure I would.

Although. I did see some really nice henna patterns on the top of a girls foot one summer. Like a mandala pattern that showed through her sandals. I'd do that. maybe this summer when feet are visible again...

and yes, I realize this makes me an official old foggey. ;-)