2.04.2008

Monday

Don't have much to report really. Just thought I would drop in and say hi.
  • Was late to work this morning. Just wasn't feeling 100%.
  • Get down Giants with your bad selves. I am so stoked the underdog beat Tom Brady.
  • Super Bowl commercial fave: the lizards dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller.
  • I won $25 in the first quarter. I love football pools.
  • It really isn't a party without Chex Mix.
  • 8 hours with my nephew and a thorough apartment cleaning should count as a gym day.
  • Guitar Hero 3 on Playstation 3 kicks solid ass.
  • Phuck Punxsutawney Phil and his shadow seeing ass.
  • Britney, baby, I hope you get well soon.

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Coodence said...

My favorite commercial was either the baby stewie & coke bottle OR the etrade baby. OR the budweiser clydesdale training to the rocky theme song.

Okay, I liked alot of them. HA!

Not Fainthearted said...

# Phuck Punxsutawney Phil and his shadow seeing ass.
# Britney, baby, I hope you get well soon.

To both I say a hearty AMEN!

exile said...

i played guitar hero 3 straight through the superbowl

i suck at it, but man it was fun

Itchy said...

I don't have 3 yet. I can't decide if I want to spring for it or the 80s version. For the 80s, they rocked!