2.12.2008

C is for Cookie

C is also the grade I got on my very first Spanish quiz. 78%. So close to a B. Since I learn phonetically, I am able to speak and understand the language very well but when it comes to writing I have hardly any idea what I'm doing. Irregular conjugations. Accents. Spelling in general. But I'm getting there. It's the first time I've taken a challenging Spanish class in God knows how long so I'm not too disappointed.
After yesterday's post I had a pretty successful day diet-wise so what do I do this morning? I grab cookies from the break room for breakfast. Oh Janules. Such a saboteur. That's ok though because I can have a couple cookies and just be good for the rest of the day. Right? Like I don't need to go to McDonald's for a Quarter Pounder value meal simply because my breakfast is questionable. This is where I go wrong. I slip and then I continue sliding through junk food the whole day. Well not today. No, sir.
And finally, to wrap up this insanely sporadic post, did you know there is a Tickle-Me Cookie Monster? I want it. I mean, look above. Who is cuter than Cookie? And if he can get all health-conscious so can I. K. That's all.

2 comments:

exile said...

Muy Buen!

tu es es fantasico en las classes de espanol!

tu necesitan la leche para tu galleta?


Translation:
Very Good

you are fantastic in spanish class

do you need milk for you cookie?

Katy said...

My Dad always said D was for Diploma. Oh yes, we are a family of over achievers....BWAHAHAHA