1.15.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
The loft that Rachel and Monica shared on Friends. Not only is it super cute and funky (much like myself) but it's in the Big Apple and it would be much easier for me to visit BFF.
2. If you had a clone, what would you make it do so you could have free time?
I would make it go to school for me. I don't mind the cleaning or the shopping or working or the working out, but sitting in a classroom and doing homework will really be the death of me at my age. However, silver lining here, I found out last night I only have 23 units to graduate and I should be able to knock that out in 4 semesters at the rate I'm going. That translates to two years, by the way. Yikes.
3. Who was your best friend when you were 8? When you were 13?
Miss Crusty takes this title for both ages! Hooray! She was and pretty much has been a best friend since the age of 2. If she ain't learned by now to run screaming in the other direction, she ain't never gonna.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be & why?
I would travel around the world on a cruise ship. Put me on a boat for an unrestricted amount of time and let her rip. Why choose one destination when I have the world at my fingertips?
5. Would you hate loosing your sight or hearing most?
I would hate losing sight the most. I love music but I love reading more. I could still watch movies con subtitulos and could still see the brilliance of the world around me. Plus, if I didn't have my hearing I wouldn't have to listen to the noisy neighbors, the naysayers or the general unpleasant cacophony of sounds that surrounds me daily. Can't see anything wrong with that.
Bonus (as in optional): Nature or nurture?
Nature and nurture. Why does it have to be one or the other? I think inherently there is something in us that tells us who we will be and what we will desire. If we nurture that it will grow. If we don't, who is to say? Why does everything need to be defined?

Questions are from here.

1 comment:

Coodence said...

1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
The Huxtable's house. Or the Real World Venice Beach house.
2. If you had a clone, what would you make it do so you could have free time?
Nothing really.
3. Who was your best friend when you were 8? When you were 13?
When I was 8 my best friend was Talia, when I was 13 it was Gabby.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be & why?
I would go to the Tuamotu Archipelago. Google it.
5. Would you hate loosing your sight or hearing most?
Sight, me thinks. Blind seems hard.
Bonus (as in optional): Nature or nurture?
Nurture, mainly, but when you see two little kids and one is a boy and one is a girl they do act differently even when they are born from the same peeps.