1.08.2008

TMI Tuesday

1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
Now that I'm grown I believe you shouldn't sleep with someone on the first date. Other than that, nah. I wouldn't even say that is a superstition, just good advice. Thank you, BFF, for drilling that morsel into me.

2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?
- your spouse/significant other
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend
Since I am spouseless, I would without a doubt choose my best friend though they would likely be irritated that I chose for them to be stranded on a desert island with me... stealing them away from their good times. I know for a fact that person would make me feel comfortable, safe and entertained. And if push comes to shove, who better to get down and dirty with than your best friend?

3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
The best time for intimacy is when it's cold and/or rainy outside. Period. There is nothing sexy about two sweaty people unless it's the two of you making the sweat.

4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)
Red wine makes me a crying drunk, tequila makes me an angry drunk and beer makes me a screwing drunk. Because of the hostile beast that emerges when I do shots, there is no more tequila in my life.

5) Who turns you on the most & why: the activist, the author, the care-giver/healer, the comedian, the educator, the model, the musician, the politician, the scientist?
Can I say all of or none of the above? I don't get turned on by what people do so much as by what they look like or how they are as a person.

Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?
Anything involving food and/or hot candle wax seems appealing until you realize how messy that shit is.

Questions from here.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm with you on the food and candle wax, especially squirty cream!

Itchy said...

Sex in the rain. That's what I want. Always have. Almost had it once. The police had other ideas...

Lisa..... said...

Not to mention, hot wax is HOT. I am not that into pain.....