1.07.2008

Farewell, HLP

HLP & Me

As of right now, HLP is on her way to her new home in Buckeye, Arizona. Last night I accompanied her, her beau and her family to a farewell dinner and we sent her on her way with hugs that couldn't last long enough and well wishes in our hearts. She mentioned that the rain didn't come until she shut the back door of the moving truck. Methinks that was God shedding tears for me from the heavens because I will miss her muy mucho. However, I fully support her decision and see only good things in the future for her. Miss Cleo signing off. "Call me now!"

Edit: According to my desk calender, today is "Thank God, It's Monday" day. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

5 comments:

Coodence said...

Yay! Good for Oly going off on a new adventure. You guys both look smoking hot!

Buzz said...

I agree with Coodence, fully.

Sassy One said...

You ladies do look smokin!

I nearly died when Hella moved...and that was only an hour away!

Itchy said...

But this just means a new place for you to go visit! Arizona isn't that far away and it's friggin' gorgeous! I've loved it when I've visited. I understand the sadness though. Having friends move away sucks.

exile said...

concider it smoked